The Fundamentals of Kabbalah Course uses a unique, dual approach to teaching that activates both the mind and the heart. It consists of two parts: lessons on key Kabbalistic articles, and a course designed to help students relate what they are hearing to the world we live in. Kabbalah is a very practical study - why do we act the way we do? Why is the world experiencing so many crises today? Through these two complementary components, you are led into a very personal journey of discovery as you examine your response to the writings of the greatest Kabbalists of our time.
- Introduction to Kabbalah - What is (and is not) Kabbalah?
- Who Are You? What Is Reality?
- Where Did You Come From and Where Are You Headed?
- Where Do Your Thoughts & Desires Come From?
- What Is Time, Space & Motion?
- Can We Make World Peace A Reality?
- Do You Have Free Will?
- How To Advance Toward A (Much) Better Life
- Creation & Evolution Explained: From Before The Big Bang To The Future, Final State Of Existence
- Sometimes Spirituality is Called a Soul
- They Helped Every One His Friend
- We Stand Today, All of You
- Mighty Rock of My Salvation
- Concerning Bestowal
- The Need for Love of Friends
The Advanced Course details coming soon.
The Graduate Course consists of two components:
Pticha / Shamati
This class consists of two parts. The first 45 minutes of the class will dive into one of the Shamati articles of Baal HaSulam. These very special articles are a collection of talks given by Baal HaSulam as recorded by his son, Rabash. Rabash carried the notebook in which he transcribed these talks with him until his dying day, at which time he passed it on to his student, Dr. Michael Laitman.
The second 45 minutes of the class will take a deeper look at the technical aspects of the Structure of Creation, including the worlds, partzufim and sephirot.
Kabbalah Social Lessons
In the Fundamentals and Intermediate courses, you have learned what is meant by “group” in Kabbalah and why it is so important for our development. In this course, you will continue to explore topics related to work in the group and gain practical tools with which to engage in this work.