The Fundamentals of Kabbalah Course uses a unique, dual approach to teaching that activates both the mind and the heart. It consists of two parts: lessons on key Kabbalistic articles that describe the work to rise from our world to spirituality, and a course showing us the evolution from the thought of creation down to our world. Kabbalah is a very practical study - why do we act the way we do? Why is the world experiencing so many crises today? Through these two complementary components, you are led into a very personal journey of discovery as you examine your response to the writings of the greatest Kabbalists of our time.
Fundamental Articles topics include:
- Introduction to Kabbalah - What is (and is not) Kabbalah?
- Who Are You? What Is Reality?
- Where Did You Come From and Where Are You Headed?
- Where Do Your Thoughts & Desires Come From?
- What Is Time, Space & Motion?
- Can We Make World Peace A Reality?
- Do You Have Free Will?
- How To Advance Toward A (Much) Better Life
- Creation & Evolution Explained: From Before The Big Bang To The Future, Final State Of Existence
- 4 Phases of Direct Light
- The 5 Worlds, 5 Partzufim and the Sefirot
- The Breaking of the Vessels
- Adam ha Rishon
- Sometimes Spirituality is Called a Soul
- They Helped Every One His Friend
- We Stand Today, All of You
- Mighty Rock of My Salvation
- Concerning Bestowal
- The Need for Love of Friends
Topics in Development of the Soul
- Developing the Point in the Heart
- Obstacles on Our Path
- Creating a Spiritual Environment
- Structure of a Spiritual Being
- The System of Correction