The mission of the Bnei Baruch Kabbalah Education Center is to provide high quality educational opportunities about authentic Kabbalah to people around the world via the Internet.
To fulfill this mission, the Education Center:
- Offers live, interactive courses, materials and support in English to enable students to progress in their understanding of Kabbalah.
- Introduces students to the Kabbalistic methodology for spiritual advancement that has been passed from teacher to student for thousands of years.
- Prepares students for further, advanced study of Kabbalah.
- Offers a multimedia, independent study course which provides students with an overview of the basic concepts of Kabbalah.
The Education Center
In 2006, Bnei Baruch applied its extensive experience in both distance learning and Internet TV to create the Bnei Baruch Education Center in response to an overwhelming demand from English speaking students worldwide to study authentic Kabbalah. In its first year of operation, the Education Center provided a comprehensive introduction to the wisdom of Kabbalah to approximately 3,000 students. During each broadcast, the instructors you see on camera are supported by a large team of dedicated volunteers: camera operators, sound mixers, translators for simultaneous translation, technical moderators, Q&A moderators, production control, and various other roles.
Since its beginning, in its effort to fulfill its purpose in making the wisdom of authentic Kabbalah accessible to all, Bnei Baruch provides:
- Three levels of Education Center courses to over 30,000 students worldwide
- State-of-the-art broadcast centers located in Tel Aviv, New York City, Toronto, St. Louis, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
- Q&A Forum to answer your questions about Kabbalah and the material you study
- Technical teams to help students with accessing or using Bnei Baruch's websites
- A dedicated staff continually striving to improve the Education Center offerings
- Growing number of qualified volunteer administrators to meet the ongoing needs of such a large and complex organization